When I re-read my message I realized that it really
sounds facetious &
I really don't mean it that way at all.  I'm sorry I have
not kept your
email address so I might send this to you personally.

Since you and Kees & my friend Hein all live in Holland
and you
don't refer to it as the Netherlands, then I feel we
should include
Holland in our count.  IMOHO.

Dear Marjorie

I had first to look in my dictionary for the meaning of facetious, before
I understood. I was not in the least offended. I don't like it when people
make a point over such futilities.
It is in a multicultural group not possible to foresee all the touchy

points of everyone. The rensponsebility of the one who writes to hurt nobody is
usually more stressed than the responsebility of the reader not to be hurt.
Forgetting the latter can make things boring.
The name of my country is for me not a touchy point at all.  The reason I use
to add it is that a reader knows I am writing a foreign language. I know this
may result in my saying something very weird or funny. It may happen I say
something else than I intend. If so, I would like to hear it, I promise I will
not feel offended.

                                                  Ida Kamphuis, Holland