I was diagnosed 11 years ago (my 12th "anniversary" will be Oct. 8,
1997), and yes, I was taking sinemet with the pramipexole.  My experience
was that the pp was an effective "helper" drug but didn't do anything if
I took it when I was "off," that is, when the sinemet wasn't working.

Actually, I wasn't aware that the pp was doing much of anything until one
night when I had forgotten to take it during the day.  I woke up during
the night with a full fledged panic attack - racing heart, sweaty palms,
tremblies from head to foot - and realized I hadn't taken the
medication.  It definitely made a difference in the way I felt.

Hope this helps.

Pat

  pine`