Rita writes:

>Both neuros repeatedly said.......most of her problem is anxiety; failed to
>return phone calls from emergency room physicians; failed to return phone
>calls to family MD.

I have a neuro that I get along quite well with, I dropped my " nationally
known and respected" neuro when he neglected to return a single call over a
10 day crisis. The one problem I still have with my present neuro is that
during every visit she remarks something along the lines of "You are a very
tense person, and that complicates the situation." I remind her that
postural rigidity and tremor are hallmark PD symptoms, those are the reason
I am sitting in her office! Of course I appear tense!

Kathie Tollifson