I tried to reply to you directly but couldn't.

Jack & Jeannette - Thanks for all your great advice.  I was so glad to hear
it and especially to hear that Jeannette is still going strong after 20
years.  I try not to dwell on the future and just keep a good attitude but
sometimes I get so scared so it helps so much to hear about people like you.
 I do have the YOPD manual and it helps a lot.  I find hormonal changes make
a big difference in my symptoms and effectiveness of medicines.  Does
Jeannette find this too?  Is there anything that can be done to keep things
even?
Thanks again for writing.
Debby Hurlbert