I just joined the list yesterday - I was the one who sent the VERY long bio
on my FIL.  (He is going to be 70 this month - and I said he was 68!)
Anyway, I noticed some discussion about other family members having PD as
well.  My FIL is the youngest son in a very large Italian family of 9
children.  His brother directly older than he - had PD as well - and died
several years ago.  At one point there was even some talk about pesticides
directly being related?  The family business was maintaining and selling
vegetables from their enormous gardens.  Anyone else ever hear of this?

Tammy