On Tue 03 Dec, Mark & Tammy Gargano wrote:
> I just joined the list yesterday - I was the one who sent the VERY long bio
> on my FIL.  (He is going to be 70 this month - and I said he was 68!)
> Anyway, I noticed some discussion about other family members having PD as
> well.  My FIL is the youngest son in a very large Italian family of 9
> children.  His brother directly older than he - had PD as well - and died
> several years ago.  At one point there was even some talk about pesticides
> directly being related?  The family business was maintaining and selling
> vegetables from their enormous gardens.  Anyone else ever hear of this?
>
> Tammy

Hello Tammy. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT.  Sorry about the capitals, but your family
may be one of those which the researchers who are trying to find the gene which
is associated with Parkinson's Disease are desperately trying to contact. I
do not have the name or the address, because not being Italian, I threw my
copy away. Can anyone help ??

(I hope this isn't a wind-up, its like finding the long-lost piece of a jigsaw
which makes finishing the rest of the jigsaw seem easy.)
--
Brian Collins  <[log in to unmask]>