1.  List of questions presented to nurse so that it is on top of chart when
neuro picks up chart in hallway.

Neuro:  How are you doing?
PWP: I am sliding downward.  My "on" time is now about 30%......I spend most
of my time each day in a "not on" state.  I don't get a "kick" in the morning
until my 3rd set of pills (5 hours after I get up)..........see chart
attached to my questions.

PWP:  second discussion item is drug interaction with........... The MD in
the emergency room couldn't get in touch with you so we had to ride it out
again......this is getting tough to do.
CG: We have talked about the need to address these drug interactions on
previous occasions.  We need to have some procedure in place to get help.  We
need help.  We need to figure out what is happening with the drugs so that
the seizures don't occur with such intensity. We need some suggestions/help
with the MD in the ER who cannot seem to contact a neurologist familiar with
the case history.

Neuro: completes neuro exam. I think you are doing great. No changes in meds.
See you in 3 months.

PWP:  what about the drug interactions........we have had 4 in the past year.
 We have been unable to get any answers or help....
other than oxygen in the ER and one drug with side effects that continued for
5 days.  Is that my only choice.

Neuro:  Best recommendation I can make is that you wear a bracelet with an
emergency phone number on it.

Question to the listserv group:  What would be your response in this
situation.
What is wrong with this scene?

List of questions was provided to neuro on this and every previous visit.
Problem is with other (non-PD) meds is baffling....but exists.
ER reports are sent directly to neuro.
Communication can take place in only one direction:  it is called a
monologue.
Non-threatening approach is used.....not afraid of MD.