I keep updated on my MAC a "medical resume" which has the pertinent
insurance, emergency phone #'s and SS#s etc always requested when you see a
new HCP or emergency room trip.

Also included on page is my current drug schedule:
drug     dosage      when started
PHONE number for Fam.Pract. and  Emergency phone contact for            neuro
who is located out of state but will talk with ER staff.
Surgeries and date
Drug allergies
Note at bottom of page:  date revised

Second page is the drug interactions to avoid.

1 keep a copy in my car - clipped to the sunvisor.
2 keep a copy in the freezer section of the refrigerator (my husband can grab
it on the way to the ER......the desk by the phone sometimes is too cluttered
to find the list)
3We also maintain the same info for my husband's drugs/med info in the
freezer (in ziplock baggies).
4Neighbor with house key knows to find the drug info in the freezer. (my
husband travels frequently and I may be alone in town.)
(We make 4-5 trips to ER per year and I am not able to speak at those times
-- we have learned to be prepared.)

Also send a list of my questions to the family practioner a week ahead of
visit.........if drugs need to be changed he can contact neuro and pharmacy
to check for interaction with PD drugs.

Have had staff in ER;  new HCP thank me for the complete information.
 Have also had ER physician say that all of my symptoms must be anxiety
because I had time to prepare the information (I suppose he thought I did it
on the way to ER on my laptop!)

We have distributed these forms to the support groups locally so that those
without PC's can make handwritten copies or typed copies and xerox at local
copy center or MD may make copies for you...........encourage all to keep
current copy in freezer for easy retrieval   (in emergency one does not have
time to stop by the computer and print off the newest version!)