Kathy-- you don't say what level of school you are in, which makes a difference
 in how folks reply to you. You ask BIG questions, too! May I suggest that you
can find basic info re: symptoms of PD inliterature available from the
national organizations (Nat'l PD Fndtn=1-800-327-4545, American PD Assn= l-800
223-APDA).  I expect you will hear from someone on the list, but I will
add quickly that the 3 MAJOR symptoms of PD are tremor, rigidity, and slowness
(bradykinesia ), but there are MANY others and no two people have EXACTLY
the same combination, so it's not so simple! Have you thought of checking a med
ical encyclopedia in your local or school library?  (You didn't say,either,
what your deadline is---
Camilla Flintermann,CG for Peter 78/7,Ohio