Hi Kees and Natasja

I think a lot of us can relate to Natasja's wall - I certainly can and the
wall is my office at home.  It is built out of nearly the same blocks as
Kees' except  block 6.  Block 6 doesn't exist as I have done moreinteresting
'work' since I have had PD than before and Block 8 - I had no help to come
to terms with the diease for many years until I heard about YAPP&Rs.  It was
YAPP&Rs who have removed block 8.  So my wall is lower than yours and I can
climb over it when I want to.  However I don't want it taken down as I feel
safe and secure behind it with people who really understand.

My children (21g\19g\15b) have read thie posting and now understand why I
spend so much of the day working in my office.  Good luck with your training
Natasja!
regards   Emma