Hi Friends:

Yahoo has let the cat out of the bag before i was ready. I'm in the process
of creating a communication web for PAN for many reasons the key ideas of
which are expressed at the web site page. There are some additions needed but
my programer will not be home from college for about two more weeks.
Currently if you enter information only people with aol service can add
information.

PS To John Walker I have lost touch with you I'm sorry.  Are you still
working on the data base to attach to the web site?  How can I help?

Thanks everyone   the site can be viewed at
  http://members.aol.com/dales99846/PAN.html

Please do not flood the site with your info yet. I would like to test  to a
limited extent.

If members from the listserv whoes last name beginns with M would recorded on
,it would behelpfull.   Do not be suprised if you can not submit if you are
using a server other than aol....Thanks again