What a lovely Ode to your care giver;

I am also impressed by the faith and support of all the CG 's mentioned on
this channel. It never ceases to amaze me how loving and supporting they can
be. It is the rare occassion when someone on this channel has mentioned the
breakup of a home or family because a member has PD.

I know of a family where the husband got hurt  and became a quadaplegc 3
months after their marriage. The wife caregiver has tended to her husband
  faithfully for ALL his needs on 24 hr bases for over 34 years  during which
time they adopted two children. Truly an amazing family

One step at a time and try not to stumble.

Dale Severance