Subject: Search for PD Gene

For Mark and Tammy Gargano

The message attached to this post was a direct appeal from the team who have
announced that they are close to finding a Gene which can cause PD. They ask
for more potential members of the original Italian family, and it seems that
your family may be part of that group. If so, it could shorten the time to
find the precise gene considerably.

Could I ask you to check through Dr. Golbe's email (attached) and either get
in touh with him, or f you wish, I will do it for you. Either way, please
let me know what you decide. It is VERY IMPORTANT

Regards, Brian Collins

--
Brian Collins  <[log in to unmask]>