Brian wrote in part: <<<<To get into Ron Vetter's Web site, I understand
that it is sometimes necessary to go there in 2 steps: (See below) Try
that and see how you get on. Regards, Brian Collins

         http://www.ridgecrest.ca.us/~rfvetter/brianspd.html

        If you get no response, split the URL in two:

     Go to http://www.ridgecrest.ca.us/     - This gets you into the
site.

    Then go to  ~rfvetter/brianspd.html      This finds my page.>>>>>

I would like to get direct feedback regarding inability to access the
page.

It may also be that the lack of a "/" at the end of the URL makes a
difference to some browsers. Use:

http://www.ridgecrest.ca.us/~rfvetter/brianspd.html/

hope this helps.  ron
--
ron      1936, dz PD 1984  Ridgecrest, California
Ronald F. Vetter <[log in to unmask]>