I don't know if this is new to anyone or not, but I get a catalog from MAXI
AIDS in New York which is wonderful!  We've ordered several things for my
FIL who suffers from PD for birthdays and Christmas.  The company is very
prompt and the quality of the merchandise is great!  The large 160+ page
catalog cover says:
Maxi Aids & Appliances for Independent Living - products designed
especially for the visually impaired, blind, hearing impaired, arthritic,
and the physically challanged.  It's the largest selection anywhere!
For information:  1-516-752-0521     For 24-hr fax:  1-516-752-0689
Maxi Aids
PO Box 3209
Farmingdale, NY  11735

This catalog has everything from eating utensils, computer related
accessories, wheelchair accessories, watches, pill timers, etc., etc.

I hope this is a help to someone!  It sure has helped us find unique and
useful items!

Tammy Gargano