As I am new to this list this week, I have questions that maybe you have
already discussed here - so I'm sorry if this is repetitious!  Just
wondering if there are any PD people out there who also have diabetes?  My
70 yr. old FIL fell recently and had a possible fracture of his arm.  They
x-rayed it and said there is something suspicious that appears to be
diabetes there!  They are going to do follow-up bloodwork this week.  He is
a man who LIVES on sweets - bakery, candy, etc. - and has for YEARS!  Could
this possibly be something that has been there and was mistaken for
something related to PD all this time?  Surely Rochester, MN, would have
been onto this discovery during all his routine visits yearly?  He hasn't
been there in maybe 2 years or so - so maybe it's just developing?  Anyone
know if there is something related to PD that mirrors diabetes?

Any information on this would be really appreciated!

Tammy Gargano