Hi Jeff,
I have been feeling guilty about the recent criticism of jokes and humor on
the list because I was the one who asked for jokes to share with a friend who
has ALS.  When several people pointed out that the PARKINSNlist was intended
for serious subjects, I felt like a child caught giggling in church.
Your posting of "Laugh at It" made me feel better.  Not only is laughter good
for the heart and soul, but it also good for the mind - increasing creativity
and problem solving abilities.  In addition laughter promotes good health and
has no side effects (like dystonia or hallucinations).
I realize that most members of the list enjoyed the humor, so assuming this
is a democracy where the majority wins, I have another joke.  I'll post it
separately so those who wish to can delete.
Mary Sheehan