------=_NextPart_000_01BBE1F6.08257EA0

Dear Friends:--
        I have news of an incredible break through for several people who are
Parkinson's Sufferers. Do not delete this notice!! Many of us see ourselves
very dependent on more and more Drugs with their side effects.

        We just know in our Gut that some time some one will discover a natural
Alternative that will supplement--reduce--maybe eliminate our dependence on
Drugs.

        Take courage that time may be now!! For those Friends interested I will
share "Two Exciting Testimonials" by two gentlemen who are experiencing
tremendous results long term now (we have their permission) -- "Clinical
Research Documentation" by many Doctors over several years in USA (recently
released) -- "Health Tracking Record" used to track the many benefits
(others have experienced).

        The above Items I can E-Mail to you in Letter perfect form via Attachments
using Microsoft Word (.doc Files). All you need do is double click on
Attached Files If you have Microsoft Word or Professional. Or right click
the Attachment Files & choose from the options if you are using Windows 95.

        Just let me know via E-Mail directly of your interest in receiving the
above information. I will get it to you ASAP.

Thanks,
Ron Amos
------=_NextPart_000_01BBE1F6.08257EA0

color=3D"#000000" face=3D"Arial">Dear Friends:--<br>&#009;I have news of =
an incredible break through for several people who are Parkinson's =
Sufferers. Do not delete this notice!! Many of us see ourselves very =
dependent on more and more Drugs with their side =
effects.<br>&#009;<br>&#009;We just know in our Gut that some time some =
one will discover a natural Alternative that will =
supplement--reduce--maybe eliminate our dependence on =
Drugs.<br><br>&#009;Take courage that time may be now!! For those =
Friends interested I will share &quot;Two Exciting Testimonials&quot; by =
two gentlemen who are experiencing tremendous results long term now (we =
have their permission) -- &quot;Clinical Research Documentation&quot; by =
many Doctors over several years in USA (recently released) -- =
&quot;Health Tracking Record&quot; used to track the many benefits =
(others have experienced).<br>&#009;<br>&#009;The above Items I can =
E-Mail to you in Letter perfect form via Attachments using Microsoft =
Word (.doc Files). All you need do is double click on Attached Files If =
you have Microsoft Word or Professional. Or right click the Attachment =
Files &amp; choose from the options if you are using Windows =
95.<br><br>&#009;Just let me know via E-Mail directly of your interest =