Sounds too good to be true...and we know what that usually means...it IS
too good to be true.

We have a lot of valid complaints about side effects and on/off, etc. with
the Parkinson's medications available to us but those drugs are the BEST
that have ever been available, in the history of the world,to control the
symptoms of Parkinson's.

We have a lot of valid complaints about the neurologists and family
practitioners who are our health care partners in dealing with pd, but
they are among the most knowledgable people ever, in the history of the
world, in treating Parkinson's.

We have valid complaints about support groups and communications about
Parkinson's but we have each other on this list and we have web sites and
chat rooms... more opportunity than anyone ever, in the history of the
world, to compare, share, grieve,laugh, ask, and support each other about
day-to-day living with Parkinson's.

I think that the day of the 'snake oil' sales people is at an end.  I
just wish they realized it and stopped trying to sell their potions on
our list.

Barb

Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
                        School of Nursing