        Dear John,
        Dear Buck,
        Dear Buck Rogers,
    A multiple choice salutation. Cool!  Let me say at the beginning that
I'm not a doctor  so what follows is purely my own projections into your
problem. I'm sure one or more of the smarter members will be along with
something really helpful.
    Artane [Trihexyphenidyl HCL] as I remember it, was used to treat the
side effects from the Phenothiazines which were used to treat psychotic
thinking. The side effects often looked like PD symptoms so we know that it
is a drug to be taken or not with much seriousness. I do hope you are doing
this search under a MD guidance. You didn't mention if or how you tapered
off the Artane which could be a problem.
    You could be experiencing a couple of problems. First you could have
had your "lights turned on"       [ Funny when something goes wrong for me
my "lights go out"] due to the absence of the Artane. In other words,
withdrawal. Secondly, something much more sinister could be happening and
that involves the absence of the Artane allowing the hitherto silent side
effects of the Madopar and/or the Parlodel to hold court. Remember that the
Artane is widely used to treat the side-effects of other drugs.I'm not
familiar with the Madopar but I understand it is similar to Sinemet. I'm
quite familiar with the Parlodal. I took it for only a few doses but it
ripped me into many pieces. Left me totally dysfunctional for a few days
but that doesn't sound like what is happening with you . You sound like you
are getting too much of something.
   I hope Brian Collins responds to your posting. I don't usually respond
to drug questions[and I can see why you might wish I didn't ] but I am
interested since I'm getting off a couple or three drugs myself.I will
encourage you to get yourself a wise physician if you are without. Good
luck.
      george  [[log in to unmask]]
          AGANE