>Re: Disability hearings:  Samantha, you might want to access the archives
>because there's a LOT of mail there on the subject. There's no one easy
>answer to "how long", and readingthe variety of experiences may be helpful
>to you and Joel.  Email John Cottingham:
>              (on subject line put "archive search"  )

Thank you for the information, Camilla. I've sent my "beg" note. Perhaps you
can instruct me on the proper behavior when receiving help from all of you.
Do I continue to thank each person, wait until I have a certain number of
people to thank, assume everybody knows I'm grateful, or look for an Email
address and send them a private thank you? Since it'a not really
contributing anything to the discussion, and does take-up room on the
server, I don't want to be a bumpkin about this, but do want people to know
how grateful I am.

I've gotten more information at a blinding speed from all of you than I
could have gotten in years of costly visits to a doctor. All of this is
still over-whelming to me, and I'm eternally grateful to all of you.

* With a smile in her byte, *