Caveat Emptor:

A bird in hand is worth two snakes in the grass.

No individual testimonial (or 2) for any snake oil can equate with scientific
validation of therapeutic merit of any product.  Many natural or organic
products have been used for hundred of years by various cultures, and many
investigations to assess their compositions are under way to determine the
identity of the active component(s).  When that research results with
properly validated benefits, I shall be interested.

I believe that any investment in the oil that can cure cancer and liver
illnesses and arthritis and heart disease and Parkinson's all at the same
time is worse than seeding money into clouds hoping for a gold crop.

Good luck
Michel