>Hi, Marjorie.  Very observant of you to notice Holland is missing.  Ida
>isn't missing, though.  She is [log in to unmask]  Holland is listed
>under "Netherlands".  The list of members by country is not exactly 100%.
>For example, anyone who is using AOL, Prodigy or Compuserve or whose email
>address ends with .net among others is listed as being from the US. Maybe
>I should start using the subject line:  'Almost the way we were'.  :)
>
>Barb

>Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
>HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
>                        School of Nursing

Dear Barbara,
 I had noticed what you were saying about AOL, CompuServe,
and Networks.
I just have this curiosity, as to PD being more prevalent in some countries
than others, or if just more people are computer literate.

Thanks for Ida's email address.  I am sending my friend Hein, in Holland
a package of flaked potatos, as they obviously don't have anything
but powdered potatos over there.  I don't blame anyone for not liking
powdered potatoes, but Idaho Flaked potatos for the PWP who can't
peel potatoes anymore, are wonderful!
My Father, who claimed he could smell if potatos were the real or the
flaked kind ,  was deliberately fooled by all of his Daughters one
Christmas.  He couldn't tell the difference, but none of us cowards
had the nerve to tell him he was wrong.  So he went to his grave
swearing he'd only eaten REAL potatos!!!!  May you rest in peace,
Daddy!!!!!

Thanks for your response Barbara, this is by far my favorite
ListServe.

As Ever,
Marjorie Moorefield
just another librarian