From:   PARKINSN: Parkinson's Disease - Information Exchange Network on behalf
of Brian Collins
Sent:   Thursday, December 05, 1996 1:33 AM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Exciting Testimonials ?

Subject: Exciting testimonial ?

As soon as I started reading the post from Ron Amos, my first reaction
was that something was wrong. Having read it right through, I am sure
something is wrong. The phraseology is typical, and there is an over-
whelming odour of Snake Oil about the whole thing. My reaction is to
ignore Ron Ammos and his dubious message.
Regards,
--
Brian Collins  <[log in to unmask]>