From:   PARKINSN: Parkinson's Disease - Information Exchange Network on behalf
of Stan R. Houston
Sent:   Thursday, December 05, 1996 8:29 AM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        MORE SONG PARODIES

TO: David

I thought your X-MAS parody was great, David. It inspired me.

***
But wait! There's More!

Order your collector's CD featuring "Sinemet Is Wearing Me Down" plus 10
other SMASH HITS before December 31, 1999,and we'll include this bonus CD
absolutely FREE!

You loved them as a teenager! You grooved to them as a yuppie! You thought
about them once in a awhile during your five--to-ten stretch in the federal
pen!  Now you can own all their hits on one priceless CD!

Yes, it's the Parkies.  Shakin' and twitchin' the hits you grew old with.

                  "Roll Over Parkinsonian"
                  "I Saw Her Shaking There."
                  "Shake and Shout"
                  "Please Mister Doctor Man"
                  "I'll Follow the Sinemet"
                  "Yellow Pills I Take"
                  "I Wanna Hold My Hand"  (If I could catch the damn thing.)

Call the toll-free number on your computer screen and order now!  Or send
your credit card directly to us.  Make sure there's at least $5,000 credit
available. (No cash, checks, money orders, aluminum cans or junk bonds.)
  Please allow three to four months for delivery so we have time to max out
your credit card and hit the road.
******
Stan Houston (53/5)
Cat Spring, TX 78933