Hi Barbara,

>Ernie, dear.... what does A.342 equal in REAL money? <grinning>

I wondered what on earth you were talking about till I compared my out
message with your copy.  Your list server would seem not to like the British
Sterling sign.  It went out as (Pound sign 42) ie 42 pounds. Why the server
converted the sign to "=A3" goodness knows.  Julia and I have just come to
the same conclusion that of course 42 is the answer to, "Life, the Universe
and everything". (Are you familiar with "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the
Galaxy" by Douglas Adams).

>I've been back to #parkinsons a coupla dozen times already, and have varied my
>Iogon times covering the whole 24 hour day over several days.  And I was
>always alone there...... Well... not "always," 'cause there WAS a @W there a
>coupla times, but there was never a response to my greeting.  Ok...ok.... so I
>admit it.... After sitting there typing and waiting for  @W's response for 10
>minutes, I started singing - by typing, of course - the Star Spangled Banner."
> But HEY... I was getting REALLY bored waiting for a "howdy" back from this
>non-communicative bozo! <g>

By the way "W" (and it isn't us, I promise) could mean any number of things,
ie watcher, weirdo, weasel, whacky, wolf, or even Mr (W)right.

With a name like "Lil_Honey" I'm surprised you did not get more interest.
(Cheeky Grin)  Maybe we can get a few of us together on it one day.  But
with my inability to even get a British pound sign across........!!!!!

See Ya,

Ernie (NOT "w") & Julia.

Ernie Peters <[log in to unmask]>