Greetings to all

My neuro just started me on Sinemet 10/100  3 weeks ago, then changed it
to 25/100 2-3x a day,  a week later because of some side effects I got
from the first dose strength.  I'm also on Eldepryl, 10 mg./day. My
tremors have gone from uni-lateral to bi-lateral in my arms and hands,
and sometimes my legs join in the fun.  The sinemet does stop the shaking
for a while.

The question I have is whether the meds should be taken before or after a
meal? Does there effectiveness change one way or the other?
I have found that if I take it before a meal I have slight nausea for
about 10-15 min. about 45 min after taking the meds, then feel fine till
the med wears off and the tremors start again.

Keep the humor going, it really brightens my day.

Jon Meyer 39/1 ([log in to unmask])
another Hoosier (and a ham operator N9QEN)