Laurie,

If eating right and exercising would cure PD, I would have never gotten
PD in the first place! My wife and I are total vegetarians (no meat or
dairy) and we used to walk about 2 miles a day. She still does, but I've
slowed down. If someone does have a change in eating habits and lifestyle
their health most definitely would improve.

Jon Meyer 39/1 ([log in to unmask])
another Hoosier