Date:    Wed, 4 Dec 1996 08:34:06 -0500
From:    Gwendolyn E Eckman <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: laws of physics

  LAWS OF PHYSICS

  GRAND PRIZE WINNER
     When a cat is dropped, it always lands on its feet, and when
     toast is dropped, it always lands with the buttered side
     facing down.  I propose to strap buttered toast to the back
     of a cat; the two will hover, spinning inches above the
     ground.  With a giant buttered cat array, a high-speed
     monorail could easily link New York with Chicago.

No.2