Welcome to the list. I am the non Parkie of the family, but do have many
health problems, and maybe the following will help you.

There is a toothpaste and mouthwash for dry mouth called "biotene" put out by
Laclede Professional Products, Gardena, CA 90248. Your pharmacist should know
how to order it. The toothpaste takes about two weeks before noticable
improvements. Also for very dry mouth I understand frequent trips to the
dentist and usually two flouride treatments per year are recommended. If your
dentist is not familiar with dry mouth or with Sjogren's Syndrome I
personally would look for one that is more knowledgeble. The dentist and the
pharmacist can recommend saliva substitutes. I seem to remember a study done
on three kinds of saliva substitutes,  and the results were kind of "which
ever one works for you is the right one."  If you need more information there
is a newsletter called "The Moisture Seekers." I can send the address if you
like.

We have a friend that needs to sip milk when he eats. It is the only way he
can get food down. He is a cancer survivor.

We wish you the best.

Paul and Jan