I recieved several recommendations for neurolgists in Denver. I still need
to locate a good internist for my father in law who will be moving to Denver
as soon as he is able to leave the hospital in NYC. Their furniture will
arrive in Denver next Monday and my in-laws will follow after their new
apartment is set up. While I'm hunting for a good internist ... since he has
some prostate problems in addition to the Parkinson's...anybody know a
urologist??

In reading the list today I came upon several messages referring to PD
patients falling when they wake up in the middle of the night to get up.
What do people do about this??? Because of the prostate problems my father
in law needs to get up...but this recent hospital stay was precipitated by a
night time fall.  My mother in law was unable to get him up. What solutions
have people come up with for this??

Thanks in advance

Lynne Curtis Gudes
"Common sense isn't."