Thank you to Simon Coles for posting Frank Williams' letter. I forwarded
it to my parents, who then gave me permission to post the following
message to this list.

Two years ago my parents donated over $100,000 to the APDA with specific
directions that the money was to go for Parkinson's research at the Good
Samaritan Hospital in Los Angeles and the Barrow Neurological Institute
in Phoenix. So far neither institution has seen one penny of that money.
My parents' initial efforts to find out what happened to the money have
been rebuffed.

We would like to contact Frank Williams, who had already departed from
the APDA when the donation was made, in the hopes that he can give us
some leads as to where the money went. If anyone on this list knows how
we can contact Williams or has any information that might help us find
the money and get it into research as intended, please e-mail me
privately at [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask] Thank you.

Susan Gimbel