>Here in the UK there are several YAPP&Rs in their  20's and our co-ordinator
>for Scotland is now in her early 40's having had PD since she was 18.   She
>wrote a very good booklet describing her experiences.  I cannot answer your
>question about pregnancy....unfortuantely all my reference books have been
>lent out but I feel sure someone may have a view

Helen Rose's book "An Old Age Pensioner at 18" is available on line at
http://www.parkinsons.org.uk/helen/index.htm

Simon

--------- My opinions are my own, NIP's opinions are theirs ----------
Simon J. Coles                                 Email: [log in to unmask]
New Information Paradigms                  Work Phone: +44 1344 778783
http://www.nipltd.com/                     Work Fax:   +44 1344 772510
=============== Life is too precious to take seriously ===============