Dear Folks,

Barbara Mallut very graciously pointed out that I have been taken in by a hoax
and made light of it.
While I felt mortified, the sweet way in which she handled this made it
allright.
I still want to apologize to the whole group.
I don't know that one can know in all cases that one is taken in, but in this
case I guess the subject made me  see red in such a way that I did not spot a
major clue, namely a quote with a date.
That should have warned me that this was not a current thing.

Sorry folks, I hope to be more diligent if something like this ever happens
again.

Will

Will A. Kuipers          Dallas,TX     ( 75 / dx '91 )
INTERNET:[log in to unmask]