Don,
    you are to be complemented on a well written and incisive view point to the
sex versus/bawdiness (love that word) discussion.  I agree whole heartedly  that
sex, loving, tenderness or lack of same are proper subjects for any adult forum.
In your sentence:

>> Having said that, I will continue to support the need for proper
decorum and language.  To me, coarse language indicates nothing more than a
poor vocabulary or carelessness of writing.<<

you captured the essence so much better than I, in my response to David L. and
Henry.

Perhaps, as males, we see the problem differently than our female counterparts.
 If this is so then my sincere apologies to both David and Henry and all our
women members.  If I am wrong I feel badly that "equal rights" has been reduced
to being "one of the boys'.

Albert (Joe) Young Jr. (64dx92)