Dear listfriends and specially Marjorie, Ida, Hein and Will...

Holland or the Netherland, what does  it matter? Just as it doesn't matter
if the continent is American or European. Who speaks the words, doesn't really
matter either. But what really matters is the words itself, their meaning,
what
they want to tell us. To be or not to be, to speak or not to speak... well we
speak and we are.... friends all over the world, together because of a nasty
disease. Let's not waiste our precious energy and help and fight were ever
we can.

I add, specially for Will a poem I wrote, after I visited the Anne Frank house.
I visited it with Lynda McKenzie, my friend from Canada, who is such a brave
lady.
I can name hundreds of very brave and nice Parkinsonians. I think Parkies
have more
in common than just this nasty disease:

We are all very nice people...

Keep on the good and friendly fight for a better quality of life,

Kees Paap (Holland, Nederland, Die Niederlande, Les Pays-Bas and of course
the Netherlands)

Anne Frank
.
What did she learn me !
Writing at the right place
using the right words at a time
with great pressure, will give relieve
to every generation as a trace
or as a lecture for those alive
trying to rule the world
by the heads of innocent people.
.
The power of the written words
is known by your written testament
for those who didn't experience the War
to learn that everybody is equal
in each language, to each race,
because it really makes no difference,
if one is black or white, red or yellow
the action and the mind, that's all what matters.
.
.
Kees Paap