>Dear listfriends and specially Marjorie, Ida, Hein and Will...
>
>Holland or the Netherland, what does  it matter? Just as it doesn't matter
>if the continent is American or European. Who speaks the words, doesn't really
>matter either.
>
>Kees Paap

Dear Kees,
I guess it matters to me because I want to know what causes PD
so badly. I want to know what country has the most incidence of
PD. To me just saying North America or Europe or Great Britian
is not defining  enough.  If someone has done this study and
any of you are aware of it , please let me know.
Are people in urban areas more prone to PD or is it the rural areas
where it seems to hit the hardest.  If it is rural, is it caused by
fertilizers, pesticides or well water, or septic tanks?  In cities,
could it be smog, the stress of overcrowding, or waiting forever
for trains and drawbridges?

Like you, I want to view the world as a whole community, however,
in this electronic age, we are all only minutes apart. I would like
to see little pins all over the map of the world showing were each
PWP lives.

Also, I know that there are many, many other countries who are
not on our PD listserve. I really wish we could make contact with
some of them.  Does anyone know if there is a country where there
isn't any PD?

You see Kees,  my brain is willing, but my body can't keep up!!!
That is the story of every PWP in the world!!!! When I can go back
7 generations in my family and NO ONE has ever had PD, its
rather hard to accept this family gene thing.

Thanks for your poem to Will. That was very nice of you.
I have already told Will he certainly doesn't owe me an apology.
As Ever,
Marjorie Moorefield
just another librarian
(with PD)