The Fourth Australian Multi-Disciplinary Conference on Parkinson's Disease
will be held in Perth Western Australia, September 12-14th 1997.

Neurologist Dr Donald Calne (keynote speaker) and Ms Susan Calne of the
Neurodegenerative Disorders Centre in Vancouver are our specially invited
speakers.

We invite anyone interested in either attending as a delegate, presenting a
poster or paper to visit the following website for details.

www.quartec.com.au/parkinsons/seminar.html

Perth in September is lovely! It is the beginning of our wildflower season
and we can promise mild sunny days.  Why not consider combining the
Conference with a holiday?

We would be happy to talk to anyone via my own email address (as above) or
you can talk to our conference organisers, Promaco at:
[log in to unmask]  who can advise about travel, holidays, etc.

I am on the Parkinsns List and also a Care List member - and know you all
by name. Bob, my husband (almost 57) has PD (7yrs) and I am his
Carer/Sharer.  We are co-chairing the Conference and are also very active
in Parkinson's Australian at state and national level.

Of interest to health professionals is that our Conference follows the 13th
International Congress of Neuropathology which will also be held in Perth
the week preceding our weekend Conference. For more information on this
event -
 They can be contacted by email: [log in to unmask]
or visit them on the Web at:  http://www.uwa.edu.au/cyllene/icnpth97

We look forward to hearing from you
Joy & Bob Graham