I grew up in Western Europe long enough to appreciate this subject, and the
French have millions of stories, jokes, puns, etc. about it, I will not bore
you with any of them.
Now, at my age though the second big problem is memory, and for the Hell of
me I just do not remember the first, But I do know for a fact it is not Sex,
 because memory becomes a primary mover(?) in that context.
I strongly support Camilla, for I am a firm believer in the HUG as a means of
communicating affection to others: it is relatively safe, non-fattening, etc.

Here's a hug to you all
Michel