At 10:49 PM 11/26/96 -0500, you wrote:
>You wrote:
>>
>>Does any one have any experience with acupuncture?  I will forward any
>replys
>>to my friend who has just started it and is not on the list.
>>Thank you very much.
>>Im trying it once a week and havent noticed any appreciable gains. But
>it might work for your friend. Everything is worth a try.

Although I don't have experience with acupuncture for PD...I do have
experience with acupuncture. Like western clinicians, acupuncturists vary
widely. The first several I tried did nothing effective that I could feel.
I found an acupuncturists in Santa Fe that is fantastic. Not only has he
been highly effective...the areas in which he has been able to help rival
yam cream. <grin>
If at first you notice no gains...try another practitioner.

Lynne Curtis Gudes
"Common sense isn't."