At 12:43 am 07/12/96 -0500, Bob & Joy Graham wrote:

>I also wonder if it is the same book - and why it has been re-released with
>a new title?

Hello Joy,

"Sex, Love & Chronic Illness" and "In Sickness & In Health, Love, Sex &
Chronic Illness" are two editions of the same book.

At the Canadian AGM last year in Toronto, Lucille said the second edition
was being published in hard cover.
I spoke to Lucille again this year at the AGM in Vancouver, and I believe
she said there was a small chapter added, but the changes were minor.

I have a copy of the first edition with an inscription to me by Lucille. She
is a wonderful lady who gives an excellant talk about her late husband and
how they together dealt with his Parkinson's.

I don't understand why Barb would be told that the book is not available
through the National Parkinson Foundation. According to the info in the back
of my book, it says for additional copies, contact the National Parkinson
Foundation in Miami at 1-800-327-4545.

At both AGM's, Lucille said that most of the royalties were being given for
Parkinson research.

The ISBN number is 0-9641712-0-1, if you want to try to order it through
your local book store.

Judith