Two questions:

1. Has anyone ever heard of Epilim/Volpro (normally used to treat epilepsy)
being used to treat pain? A friend, whose husband has advanced PD with all
sorts of complications including prostate cancer has been advised to go on
it- as a substitute for morphine which he has been on for some time, for
pain.  He is not an epileptic.
I have refered my friend to our consultant pharmacist, but thought I'd ask
the list too.  The generic name for Epilim - is sodium volproate.

2. Has anyone any experience with the drug Dissipal in Parkinson's Disease.
What benefits and side effects did you experience?

 Thanks
Joy graham