Hi everybody !

My father has had PD for about 10 yrs. He has just been at the hospital
to get his medication regulated. He told me, that the neurologist's
suggestion for a new medication level was a choice between Pest or
Chollera, either he would 'freeze' or 'shake' (his words).
I have been a on this list about half a year ago, and remember some
writings about glasses tinted blue, having a positive effect on shaking.
My father would like to try this method. I THOUGHT i had saved the
articles, but seems to have lost them, probaly the day General Failure
was reading my C:-drive.... ;-).

If anybody saved the articles, and is willing to forward them to me, I
would be very glad !

Yours, Martin