validity of those statistics & obits - as far as I have researched - no one
DIES from PD - itself.  I understood PD was like AIDS - you cannot die from
AIDS - but rather from the illness you acquire as a result of the less than
adequate immune system.  Am I wrong?

Christine Anne Sutter
Hilton Head Island, SC, USA