From:   PARKINSN: Parkinson's Disease - Information Exchange Network on behalf
of Bob & Joy Graham
Sent:   Friday, December 06, 1996 9:43 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Lucille Carlton's book

Thanks  Barbara Mallut <[log in to unmask]>
for researching the whereabouts of this book. I was very surprised to hear
that it could not be purchased from the NPF.  I live in Perth, Western
Australia so please forgive me for outdated information.
I also wonder if it is the same book - and why it has been re-released with
a new title?
Perhaps if Lucille Carlton is listening out there she might tell us. And,
wouldn't it be great if she could join in the on-going discussions on
Sexuality (since she wrote the text!)
Now Barbara, another chore for you.  Our Association will probably want to
reorder this book, so could you please give me the snail mail address of
Super Crown Books.  Many thanks
Joy Graham