Welcome Jackie.......You will find the list really useful, although my
posting isn't the happiest.  My father was diagnosed as having PD 3 years
ago, and was prescribed Madopar.  He developed behaviour problems and  was
prescribed  Haloperidol. His health deteriorated rapidly  and he appeared to
lose the power of speech, after taking the drug, and died within 3 months.
I protested to his Geriatrician that all my PD books said that Haloperidol
was listed as a drug not to be taken by PWP, but he still prescribed it. I
have spoken to several neuro's, all of whom were appalled that he was on the
drug.  This is my PERSONAL experience of the drug and would never let a
relative of mine take it again. I have heard good reports of Clozaril, but
not had any experience.

Best of luck,  Emma