Dale....

Plagerizing directly from "Windows 95 for Dummies," these methods have at
various times worked for me.  And at other times, cussing has worked <grin>.

1.  Try holding down the Ctrl key and pressing Esc. Sometimes this will make
the Taskbar reappear, but sometimes it merely brings up the Start menu.

2.  Try pointing at the very edge of your screen, stopping for a second or two
at each of the four sides.  If you point at the correct side, some specially
configured taskbars will stop goofing around and come back to the screen.

3.  If you can see a slim edge of the taskbar -- the rest hangs off the edge
of the screen, for example --- point at the edge you CAN see.  When the mouse
pointer turns into a two-headed arrow, holld down your mouse button and move
the mouse toward the screen's center to drag the taskbar back into view.

Obviously these suggestions weren't made with the thought that those of us
with a movement disorder might not be able to coordinate what sometimes seems
to me to resemble "keyboard gynmastics." <deep sigh>

Good luck!

Barb Mallut

---------