Subj:   Reply to your recent response
Date:   96-12-08 17:37:14 EST
From:   [log in to unmask] (Ron Amos)
To:     [log in to unmask]

Dear Stan,
        I appreciate your concerns and points you have made. Yes I am seeking To
help people and share this wonderful news as quickly as I can. In doing
this we lay ourselves open to criticism which is certainly coming back. And
I may Add the Positive to the Negative is about 9 to 1. Universal law will
reward people who seek with pure intentions to help others. Yes I do
receive referral fees and have made this my Mission to share & give freely
this information and my full time commitment trusting that I will be
rewarded sufficiently so that I can continue.

        I have been helped by this Product, my immediate family have all be helped
and now hundreds of new friends are being helped. This Product has been
well researched for over 35 years mostly in Europe and through recent
experiences like "Joe" we are finding that Parkinson's seems to benefit.

        Thank you "Joe Marsh" for taking the effort to share your experiences and
I apologize to you for any transcribing errors that probably contributed to
the spelling mistakes. I will correct the errors that have been pointed out
to me by Stan.

        Joe in writing this Testimonial from his heart has really laid himself
open to attack I really hope and pray that he will continue to be up lifted
by the overwhelming positive responses and not be hurt by some that attack.
As you can see in his letter that he has given enough information that his
friends that read it immediately know him and anyone who doesn't know him
could find him without to much trouble.

        Stan by your letter it indicates that you are a very intelligent fellow! I
am not trying to match wits with you I just pray that you will try to
understand Joe's feelings. The fact that he is proud of his advances and
yes we all a little vanity. Of that I am probably the worst offender and
need to be humbled almost daily.

        Like you I too am 53 years of age with two children my son is 33 years
(Fire Fighter) and daughter 31 (banker/housewife). Presently I am not
married maybe experiencing middle age crisis because I have sold my home of
25 years put stuff in storage hit the road with my Mustang, Trailer, and
Venture Touring Motorcycle seeking my destiny. I am blessed by good Health
(I like to think it is my Vegetarian Diet and Health Food Supplements) run
to keep fit 6 miles daily and 20 miles on weekend. My son and I will enter
a Marathon this Spring as he wants to beat the old man. (my times are
better then his)

        I am not a writer as you can tell (thank God for spell check) and tend to
put it off. Do feel that this is an a very important letter to write. I
think it so important that people try Alternative Health ideas and Stan
just realize how grateful you would be if your Parkinson's condition
responded too! I have full Documentation available on Microsoft Word files
that I can e-mail to you as Attachments. This stuff is not amateur like my
attempts at explaining. The reason I don't make this available on my first
contact with people is that I feel those who are interested will respond
and anything with Company Name could be construed as making claims. It is
my understanding that once someone is interested in further information as
to how to purchase these products I can legally respond with Parent Company
information.

        Stan for the love of God open up to these ideas -- ask me to send the
information -- research what I am providing -- try the product when you are
satisfied it is OK -- there is an unconditional 90-Day money back
Guarantee. You have absolutely nothing to lose and everything to gain!!

        I do not make claims for this Product it is just when people share their
testimony it seems unbelievable. I have another Testimonial by another chap
that I didn't share on my first communication as would really stretch my
credibility. But these are real people for all their faults just express
themselves in the best way that they can.

        I Pray that as I continue to take this chance this weekend reaching out to
those I have Address's for in 4 countries some will actually take action by
purchasing this Product. Then by their results we will hear much more about
it as an Alternative Supplementary to Drugs. There is not a level playing
field out there it seems OK to talk about Surgery and Drugs. Just let
someone who has Natural Alternative Ideas to share information on and there
will be an uproar to silence them. That is reason for my urgency to get it
all done this weekend as I expect to me unsubscribed by Monday.

        I did not create Joe's Testimonial just merely shared it with his consent
with all it's faults. Just hope others see the purity of his intent
realizing he gains absolutely nothing by it's being shared. It is the best
attempt that we have at the moment that expresses someone's results with
Parkinson's and I am sure that later another more articulate will provide
us with another Testimonial.

Sincerely
Ron Amos

Regards to all on the Network