The following chummy little message was transmitted direct to me and I
share it with all my PWP friends.

**************
"Beth,
I just have to share inf. on this wonderful book by Dr. Gary Fishbach.
He has been using the Company from Colorado's Products for 4 years now.
It is he plus 12 other Doctors who started the Fairborne Association.  He
tells it like it is.  It is only a paperback and reasonable in price.
Since it is USA prices and shipping you will need to make your own
arrangements.  Could I suggest maybe a group you could do it.  If you
want I could send you a copy so you can have a look at it.

PS::--I have absolutely no connection with book or get any benefit from this.

I replied that I would research the author, that I am not into 'products'
and that i would circulate to you.

This last has been difficult because his character set would not transmit to
this list direct.  But I thought you might be interested.

At least I now know that at least one lurker on the list does think that
I am a nut!  Well.  I can wear it.  Wonder if he's feelin' as great as I am?