R.Amos:

Give us a break!  Our substantia nigra may be in bad shape, but we're not
feeble-minded.

Rating snake oil salesmen on a scale of 1 to 10, I'll give you about a 2.0 MAX.
You are about as believable as a city alderman running for re-election attending
a wake.  You should see some of the city-slickers who pass this way. A person
had better count his fingers after shaking hands with one of them fellahs.

I have to go now and lay down on the floor.  I put apricot pits on my closed
eyelids.  That keeps my toenails from growing too fast.  It really does.
Doesn't help my tremor a bit, though.

"Better things for better living through chicanery," I always say..

George (apricot pits) Andes

Dear George,
        KEEP THIS MESSAGE!!

        What follows is a very touching Testimonial by a Gentleman who has given
his permission to share his experience with PARKINSON'S so that OTHERS will
benefit.

My Own Parkinson's Disease.
        About four years ago, my friends and associates started to question my
moods, my quiet "I don't give a dam attitude". My hand writing becomes  .... and
so on.